Re: Resistance of Ground-Electrode Arrays (was RE: LF: Dreamers Band u

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Resistance of Ground-Electrode Arrays (was RE: LF: Dreamers Band update from W1VLF)
From: "John RABSON" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:15:23 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
I am not sure about that.  The patent number you quoted seems to relate to
electrodes for resistivity tomography in coal mines.  The inventor's name is
shown as ANTHONY DAVID WILSON GIBSON and this is our David Gibson, but the
publication date was in April 2008 - over 12 years after the CREGJ article.

I had a look at the patent online and it is very much oriented towards
improving efficiency in coal mines.  Nevertheless, there is some general
discussion in the specification on the theory of arrays of earth spikes and
reference 2 on page 4 is to the very document I am trying to get permission to
place online.

73
F5VLF