Re: LF: VE7TIL Grabber and DCF39 Monitor back online

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VE7TIL Grabber and DCF39 Monitor back online
From: Scott Tilley <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 06:03:18 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Mike

If you or anyone can assist me in getting the equipment or expertise to get this setup I can commit to have it operational from a low noise site for the next DX season.

I just welcomed my first child within the last year to the world so time is limited but my passion for LF is GREAT ;-)

73 Scott

Mike Dennison wrote:
OK, all understood. Thanks for considering the idea.

73 de Mike
========

Unfortunately as the main LF RX is tuned to allow reception of the
upper end of the band 137778ish and DCF39 the EU DX window is not
within my passband.

I hope to have a SDR online sometime in the future which would resolve
this.

73,
Scott

Mike Dennison wrote:
This is good news, Scott. Is there any chance of one of your
grabbers being tuned to the EU DX Tx window of 136.318kHz?

Mike. G3XDV
I'm pleased to report the noise problem has been resolved and most
of the renovations here are complete.  The 2200m grabber and DCF39
monitor are back online.

73 Scott
VE7TIL
http://www3.telus.net/sthed/argo/