Re: LF: VE7TIL Grabber and DCF39 Monitor back online

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: VE7TIL Grabber and DCF39 Monitor back online
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 17:11:26 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1270657068; bh=+zQzfDqN6Wm+PshwYu2rpziOirSsSptCvmD59sBJNCk=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=q3Olgzej5uHfgSSyXR5PJZkI7aziVhhK9IZ1+vPEXNrAPW/reQZTjdVxwEt7VDXMUANM134ZY6odOKBezb+UafIRUdjJik0R7UIOozgZyv+seRJUUtJ1mCEvjgOAwu3I9siwOZ+9LkYGMfMmywnF3uBGCxMcbnzzCtScX6QIuTo=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=2NxKzZ/FGW/panTPzvSmjgHG6GUwJoPvx5BFgFbO7lcMa04BwCoE1HDd3pH9AxASDO6Za5JJEzDe6xEW8IwG5sCvzxZLcnlyNVzDTYaH8nObTuMYDvZf1pOZxgo+n34AAHOdr7W5ORy4SxDnAKIbEXn4NzA9DnDi6zFBYx3XHBc= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Scott I forgot to mention I guess you are using Spec lab.......have a
word with Jean- Pierre or Wolf because you can run split windows.......this
doesnt help if you have a limitation of an SSB filter though unless you have
a 3kHz one. :-))

Alan.