RE: LF: vlf stuff

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: vlf stuff
From: "Daniele Tincani" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 17:41:55 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Lawrence, probably you could use the lowest-frequency alpha station for calibration purposes.

I heard from Wolf that he was working on a built-in frequency calibration tool for SpectrumLab but I don’t know about current progress.

I have so much noise at my sub-urban location that I have almost renounced to receive something interesting below 10KHz. VLF gentlemen here in this group suggested that I switch on a different solution that is to find a quieter place far from civilization J A portable E-probe plus a digital recorder should be a better setup for me in that case…

Cheers

D.