Re: LF: vlf stuff

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: vlf stuff
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 09:03:12 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Laurence,

Fine! Do you wish to receive an amateur radio signal there down once time?
Take a look on my dreamers band grabber (http://www.iup.uni-heidelberg.de/schaefer_vlf/DK7FC_VLF_Grabber.html). How about your noise background? Give us an imagination/picture :-)

Best 73 and much fun!

Stefan/DK7FC

Am 22.04.2010 05:32, schrieb Laurence KL1X:

I had my first taste after a few year break of looking at LF/Dreamers "band" from a quietish location here in Oklahoma - well not that quiet due to weather out to my West but apart from the mosquitoes biting parts of my anatomy I wish they wouldnt have all went pretty well. I had a carrier near 9khz which appears from power line PLC's but I need to do more work - Im using M0BMU's preamp/bandpass design and a 30T loop of 18 gauge speaker wire...   http://kl1x.com/vlfsmall.jpg    a reasonable start curtailed by an angry Armadillo and an apparently wild LapaApso....

Laurence KL 1X/ Mobile 5
ps this is my "wheels" - Battery/motor assisted pushbike.