Re: AW: VLF: 4th VLF experiment by DK7FC/p

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: AW: VLF: 4th VLF experiment by DK7FC/p
From: Horst Stöcker <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 18:23:53 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: [email protected]
Hello all,
I will listen/look for Stefans signal from my Shack. Unfortunately I will have
not enough time for a trip to the countryside tomorrow.
After Stefans surprising announcement I did some receiving tests today. I hear
and see all Alpha stations with good S/N. Unfortunately there is much QRM
exactly between 8,5 and 9 kHz. So catching Stefans might be difficult. We will
see.
The Distance form Stefan to my QTH is about 160 km.
The main configuration will be my 10h/20t T-antenna with the AATIS VLF-receiver
I built some years before. He has some active filtering and is usually doing a
good job. It is connected directly to the line input of the soundcard.
My MV-62 selective level meter will also get a chance instead of the
VLF-receiver.

Stefan, good luck ;-)) - and also to the RX operators

Horst