LF: Re: DK7FC and DF6NM

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: DK7FC and DF6NM
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 17:53:50 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Walter,

thank you very much, I am very happy about this detection. Not far "by todays standards", but we've been looking forward for this moment for years, haven't we?

Many thanks also to Horst for triggering all this new interest, to Stefan for coming on air today, to Wolfgang for SpecLab, and to Paul and all others in the group for all the encouragement and positive thinking.

I have QSYed down by 0.1 Hz for identification, and will continue for another half hour or so.

Happy easter to all,

Markus (DF6NM)