LF: AW: Re: DK7FC and DF6NM

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: AW: Re: DK7FC and DF6NM
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 20:11:48 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Markus, Congratulation to your first distance above 20km and the first
reception by an other ham!! Now you can do tests with DFCW-6000 and 10dB less
power and so on. I am sure there will be many interesting results if people
will become QRV, not only temporarely like me but for longer transmission times
than a few hours per week :-)
I am hopefully for our QSO on the dreamers band :-) (the first ever by hams
above 100km :-) ). Pse QRO! ;-)

Happy Easter to all the group :-)

73, Stefan/DK7FC