Re: LF: Question about ground impedance at 8.97 KHZ Stefan.

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Question about ground impedance at 8.97 KHZ Stefan.
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 13:19:28 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1269695969; bh=Aok6IdZ86niarS+Wp5BetLIVJ/SD6CdztnjiTk9B5aw=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=qN6Rqy5cbXeelBAY0Qrgtm2P9a/IrkFek2ygPuMdiFCQnNz/wDNQTgG7aN+iYzqpqiSRUHVeB6wDQeUdjWb9PgvMWZqaDYgaJQCIw0YmUlpOx0l9gr9gHIfxDtYr9H9kaQfSs0D5erh0UmQbjh/z8mwKyskwLHtZ4Ofzpatc3t8=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=LrsGH3qWLFvaFhXpaLwzaI0JCn34f/t6rUh84WXihdcLDVTLEfNH01zQz6X/ADOgwri/w6OxCcFW97OSBwM6wnULIgiQ8FeQMjJBvgxO7waU1dV3qmc6g67S+iaSD1V341u7De3zEV0IhFGoiTgUYZM5b4sMZBdmnRFn1Ix/Yq4= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
That sounds about right for a sloping 100m wire.....an oft quoted figure was
5pF pepr metre for the vertical section and 6 pF /m for the horizonatal
top-load.

Alan G3NYK