LF: RE: Question about ground impedance at 8.97 KHZ Stefan.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Question about ground impedance at 8.97 KHZ Stefan.
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 21:35:34 +0100
Accept-language: nl-NL, nl-BE
Acceptlanguage: nl-NL, nl-BE
Sender: [email protected]
Paul,

I believe that Marcus reported a loss resistance ("ground loss") of about 1
kOhm.
For Stefan: based on 250W/0.48A the total loss resistance should be 1085 Ohm.
The coil (553mH, Q=82) counts for 380 Ohm, so "ground loss" is about 700 Ohm.
So unless you are living on solid rock or in a desert 70 kOhm seem very high.
Do you know the loss on 137kHz ? I guess that on 10kHz it will be 20 to 50
times more.

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T