Congrats: LF: DK7FC's 2nd VLF TX test...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Congrats: LF: DK7FC's 2nd VLF TX test...
From: Horst Stöcker <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 09:02:55 +0100 (CET)
Sender: [email protected]
Hello all
Congratulations to Stefan.
Mathematically it might have been clear that this is possible. Not really my
business, But YOU just DID it.
I was not with the doubters but I never had expected such success after such a
short time. Just a few weeks ago I started the thread with a simple question .
more or less something like: Has someone crossed his garden fence below 9kHz,
hi. The response was amazing.
Unbelievable that even the few experiments below 9kHz had stopped for such a
long time after the 90s, even in DL after the Bundesnetzagentur estimated that
frequencies below 9kHz are free - but officially not ham radio. The few
interested in this band have worked as single experimenters until the
discussion on the reflector became so encouraging. Real HAM radio!
I am happy with Stefan and also Markus. And I am looking forward to who of us
is next.
Horst