Re: LF: VLF TX experiments_short report

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VLF TX experiments_short report
From: M0FMT <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 00:05:35 +0000 (GMT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1267401935; bh=eFQXmfea7qGId/2BX6c0j0hOXzMKfviYzrbYlex8nDg=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=jyk9jO44Oj9mEA4jcRIQ57KsRDBvigSVZFu3FENmC5uwiTp90IHCozajFIr6DCe207IhFBXIuFPw9FBL0hQuBpEfYCYZRafy35C+rsTXjsDBEJk2XNrYk0ZkRRZNRvWnL61rcDJ0XAovAmkSROu7N2ONY1ZeZAA9EstDysgxuOg=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan and Group

The EU storms were in the UK news today quite amazing. Thanks for the update on the Dreamer's band ...hee.:-))

I have done some measurements on my toroid which if you have time to look at I will send to you direct. Probably late tomorrow busy during the day on other things.

I was going to do a range test with what I have got but the weather here was too miserable to spend time standing on a hill waving a wire in the air and getting soaking wet.

73 es GL petefmt