AW: AW: LF: VLF TX experiments_short report

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: AW: LF: VLF TX experiments_short report
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 20:33:29 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Yes Roger, sorry, but he did not receive me. Sorry Alexander. But as i wrote it
was a first test and as we know from LF: The RX side is also important, just as
the TX side. And my signal was 23dB weaker than calculated! One can say "I can
excellent see the alpha stns" but may anyway have a bad RX antenna. So it may
be difficult to evaluate this unless one has no amateur signals to receive...
But we will do the job! Surely!
Markus/DF6NM, help us! ;-) Take some days for VLF-holidays or spend the weekend
;-)
73, Stefan/7FC