Re: LF: 9kHz/Mini Whip

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 9kHz/Mini Whip
From: [email protected]
Date: 01 Mar 2010 00:37 GMT
Sender: [email protected]
I would also recommend to increase the inductance of the 470uH power
feed choke. I have built similar active aerials using operational
amplifiers
like OP27 or LT1252 (just 4 to 10 mA current consumption, so my choke
is
10mH) and can receive the russian Alpha signals down to 11.9 kHz in
southern Germany
without problems (unless there are switched off, as it happens from time
to time).

73 Ha-Jo, DJ1ZB