Re: LF: VLF_8.79 kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VLF_8.79 kHz
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:22:31 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=G25gInMjri8jjM0nsvJf7p1VPohb6iIHuMR2ZhfwFFY=; b=eBt3pI9bID++jZGHSELgg5K358QpOhnwIy+nZHSQIBDW4IIHnDdNKBRnBCZgyWMfTy KUyQPhGAFEZVxO7FGTlLvx3hB/oC27t3M3lnAKKsqPl4XnDgUVo0DrX0GtT8o9kZn3eJ NUyxo2gKEOlC6Csg1lwN9wzPvKJER/W4B5umc=
Sender: [email protected]
No license is required in the US below 9kHz.

I agree with Mal its very difficult to radiate a signal on 137kHz, let
alone 9kHz!
--
73 Warren K2ORS
                WD2XGJ