Re: LF: Re: 500 kHz BPSK08

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: 500 kHz BPSK08
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 22:32:16 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btopenworld.com; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MIMEOLE; b=bGVST+PRLcZUyWcU6mMap0RakbkC8ZRrWPYga3BGtK0aZXUiDUPKgIbtnEbzxgE0bElwDaYzoe/mFEjgF7JSyIPD4I/DSCMNxb5kOECveSBo1adJtttEHBC6JvC3H/KGUwaxPD7V9aifDiXTvYZJqjetzcTAWGq9kFTemHkuIDE= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]

Dear Gary, LF Group,

I think the only "errors" in the decoded text are where there is some incompatibility with the fonts in the e-mail programs, making the "zero with a line through it" come out wrong. The actual decoded text here was reasonably error free, except during the nulls of fades, when the signal became too weak to decode at all. Not as good as JT4A with its error correcting code in this respect, although considerably faster, of course.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>