Re: LF: 1/2 wave 500

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 1/2 wave 500
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 16:53:24 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Roger
When the wx improves I was thinking of putting up an inv V dipole for 500 at between 100 and 120 ft is my max height. This would have a lot more gain than my inv L at the same height. The down side would be more high angle radiation because of the low height relative to wavelength.
It would be good for local working but not the DX,  too many hops, however it might be worth trying.
 mal/g3kev