Re: LF: TX-2200A

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: TX-2200A
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 14:53:27 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=FpXtp86QaN7iIA7w6GJ4wYZzOmQsrVPR0DIXnX5WplY=; b=xUYT2YUeU1+oAWM6s50Gw/JdQKJLlbtLyvP6cLjpVjJsdg0heSNAG2RfBav7vi8aiG FuBYOd6FcfsY+dZQt+mbcWTpm/yBztcT+peX9CzrzdycrO6jYCkeK9T3GSM99+FrcTho ubJYea5u4JHK9je3d12WsLxtDgs1fcd4Ad1Mw=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Andy,

> With a CW only option and if it really is a VFO, resulting poor stability
>  its just an appalingingly ludicrous joke.

     Point taken, but I wouldn't lose much sleep over a rig that isn't
going to sell in the first place.

>And anyone buying such just  deserves the contempt they'll get using it.

       I disagree on that point - ham radio in general is rapidly
dieing off and I welcome all no mater how they got there!
--
73 Warren K2ORS
                WD2XGJ