Re: LF: Re: TX-2200A

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: TX-2200A
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 11:47:53 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=G53Yb04Qq7zYPxsQylYgc2OSx41NMSs8LB11KQbK2eY=; b=UkNYauCTURrFILQV7QrlM5KIbtO1dq+YGtQiUgDAq+o/uIAGvMj/cGSEv3fPmB15/C 8hpngXTVGVj7RAq6498Fp+P1SxWA2KO2Eg0XVXU8XS9BKuso4EyPjB//mkNIZ4lvg9xK 2sXR43xnvq7FO+17BivKdAGWZNGrzp84Jp010=
Sender: [email protected]
Petr,

        I understand your concern. I doubt that W&S will sell very
many (perhaps none?) at this price. 100 watts is not much power at
this frequency and 690 GBP (827 Euro) is a lot of money for this TX.
In any case a ham would have to build the antenna and obtain a means
to measure swr - there is still work to do even if you don't build the
transmitter.
 Ropex was hampered by having a single crystal controlled frequency
and the crystal was relatively hard to change - BUT it was much
cheaper that the TX-2200a!
--
73 Warren K2ORS
                WD2XGJ