LF: Re: TX-2200A

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: TX-2200A
From: Petr Malý <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 17:14:09 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Well, I am not sure that it is a good news, in fact. So far only people that were able and willing to build their own TX's (Ropex First was not a hit, was it) were on the band. And the ham-spirit existed on the band. Something that I loved and admired most. I am sure some people will invest the money. It will be much easier for them to get on the band and therefore they will not appreciate the band as we did. Hopefully no one will start to produce the loading coils as well. At least something that the newcomers should manage.

73, Petr, OK1FIG

----- Original Message ----- From: "Warren Ziegler" <[email protected]>