Re: LF: Broadcast audio splatter on 136kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Broadcast audio splatter on 136kHz
From: ALAN MELIA <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 20:21:18 +0000 (GMT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1260217278; bh=5BWDvZfakYMhC5RyUhgzwD2dwmjwiFRNc8stc48bjKY=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=RaUiZFOEZDG325UaThep1rYlPjwq6F/RHkkoP/rybTLu8enPevSPY/fAqeZKM/OowunPb9oF+fK3Tjz+fme+nyG2hACNJY8ONq1WBwHhmO3q0N4dRPoH0sS8wSbAJw/ObXOwdvhVj3VnsYecD/Jhf69hlmRwxoeD2FF0ulJGQBw=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Paul-Henrik, You could be right about it being ICM (or "luxembourg effect"
on Lakihegy. If so you should hear or see the "telegrams that Lakihegy sends on
the "splatter as well. If it is ICM (Ionosphereic Cross Modulation) then the BC
"victim" is probably on approximately the same bearing as Lakihegy and not more
than 20 30 degrees off line. It is possible that other in differenct areas may
hear a different BC station
Best Wishes
Alan G3NYK