RE: LF: 500 kHz WSPR de VE1JF

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 500 kHz WSPR de VE1JF
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 22:29:51 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Jim,

Not tonight, Rik--I am committed to compared 160 WSPR with VE2DC in Quebec (who will also be Participating in the 500 kHz experiments and has already copied an M0 there); anyhow, I Have to leave before 2200 for a meeting this evening. Tx is on 160 WSPR and I'll turn spotting back on as I leave the house. (Still dial-up around here, so it's either internet or telephone!)

Would be happy to do it some other evening, though!
No problem, we will try another night.

How do you generate a WSPR signal on 500 kHz?
Kenwood TS440 on 4.5MHz into a homebrew transverter 4.5MHz --> 500kHz + 50W PA

73, Rik  ON7YD