RE: LF: 500 kHz WSPR de VE1JF

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 500 kHz WSPR de VE1JF
From: "Jim and Hannelore Fisher" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 21:07:24 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Rik--thanks for the note!

Not tonight, Rik--I am committed to compared 160 WSPR with VE2DC in Quebec (who
will also be
Participating in the 500 kHz experiments and has already copied an M0 there);
anyhow, I
Have to leave before 2200 for a meeting this evening. Tx is on 160 WSPR and
I'll turn spotting back
on as I leave the house. (Still dial-up around here, so it's either internet or
telephone!)

Would be happy to do it some other evening, though!

How do you generate a WSPR signal on 500 kHz?

73,

Jim VE1JF