LF: G3XBM 500kHz WSPR tests

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: G3XBM 500kHz WSPR tests
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 07:56:49 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi folks,

My WSPR beacon is closing shortly. Thanks for reports this morning from M0BMU, and from G3XVL and G6ALB yesterday. No others as yet.

Later today, and before my holiday away, I hope to try a couple of quick and simple changes to the antenna and ground that may result in a slightly greater antenna current. All being well, the beacon will be on again later this afternoon and overnight tonight. Any reports would be greatly appreciated so I can compare performance.

Further improvements will have to then wait until October.

73s
Roger G3XBM
http://g3xbm-qrp.blogspot.com/
http://www.g3xbm.co.uk