LF: RE: Re: G3XBM 500kHz WSPR tests

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Re: G3XBM 500kHz WSPR tests
From: "James Cowburn" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 08:48:14 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dear LF

The past two days have been quite bad for signals I have noticed.  Normally
I get lots of decodes from many stations and now I am only getting Gus.
Also there is a lot of noise on the waterfall trace too.

Still hoping to catch Roger

With best regards

Jim

Dr. James Cowburn
E [email protected]

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person to whom it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not
read this message.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited.  Consequently, this email is not
intended to be contractually binding.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender, return the message
as well as its attachments and delete the whole from any computer."