Re: LF: WHITE PLAINS

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WHITE PLAINS
From: M0FMT <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 16:06:58 +0000 (GMT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1246205219; bh=p7Tgzo+g3wlk9AyJfHnnIXYi1aypmwY4TKFse6ivSYw=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=3D7pP1XyVyfKGfaIjQ0lI+XFMYATmzWw2P8I29SXMN5bX4paEnVC0fd8LYorCSYf8/XJPRpWijDJDEQQJOEGaD2TM7M87/iSLNeICdob7BYZ9x0XRkIP4jQVc8hoy+q7jLF4IUgiiO25D3K08cyvX+eJkAdg3WbO2SNjGJFQ45s=
Sender: [email protected]
OK May be thats what I used to hear Warren not VoA .... if you hear something often enough it sticks in memory for a long time.

73 petefmt