Re: LF: WHITE PLAINS

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: WHITE PLAINS
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 16:47:27 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

That was one reason for the continuous transmission. The other end picked the most suitable frequency, then called and an exchange of traffic began. White Plains and other similar stations listened on a number of spot frequencies for replies. No scanning in those days, just a bank of receivers one on each frequency.
mal/g3kev

----- Original Message ----- From: "Warren Ziegler" <[email protected]>