Re: LF: JA ops

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: JA ops
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 19:27:02 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

This is a meaningless argument about 25 watts and range on LF. One needs to know about the actual antenna in use and the resulting ERP. Early UK experimenters in the South only managed a few hundred metres on 136 and could not be heard North of Watford and most are still struggling in that area. This info appeared in the LF comic at the time. Some how the big signals eminated from the Midlands and North as far as Scotland and still do. There were also some big signals from EU at the time, unfortunately now all gone QRT, all active on CW.

G3KEV

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>