LF: JA and LF

To: "rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: JA and LF
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 18:10:48 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
I do not think English hams could teach the Japanese much about electronics. LF and MF operations have been around since radio began. So what is new. Just because the Japanese have been allocated 136 khz does not mean they know nothing about it. They have been big players on MF for years on 160 metres, LF techniques are very similar. I expect to see a 136 RICE BOX before too long.
I have worked over 100 JA stns on 160 metres in recent years, mostly big signals, they know their stuff !!!!!
G3KEV