Re: LF: Racal 5501

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Racal 5501
From: lawrence mayhead <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 20:24:16 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=9Dc/PM6/r3j0n5qEiLnV0krTeGwkJdY+H0M07Ri+gGQ=; b=COCT1Q4lj2uDY8fQ8na5jViW7xO8vRPnosWs5W62jdDSCKKnNeqGDnzW/k9VKA6cGD CnTeahUlbtTOq/xFLuD2UuzWu5bSFQNrSks2TrERquhJjhdenQmRgO6amfynAz+vuGOl E+x9406ZAifXGwGPKEyCIJgubmDRUh5sLsh0Q=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Peter,
That would be great, I actually have a few of the FETs.
My problem is that I am rather unwell, I have been having Chemo!
but it should be possible to get someone to drive me over.
Please remind me of your address (post code would help).
I will contact you ASAP.
Many thanks
Laurie.