Re: LF: Racal 5501

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Racal 5501
From: lawrence mayhead <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 20:19:00 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=R6Q4GhiFemhM49YcAW0vnpNsNDgCwElP4vz9RdH9MmA=; b=MtThB9vdZshd5TBa0PPvtVvgY5zI62l9rVjFE6xtsJ0urR3rCMSC2TrhHBPNUys716 x2EtdCmWkla6BH+BYRvtHhSTr4R3cLWY8Y2MY1UtdCAaZYSnFPPLfh4mtake9kLIf6TV ITNimnbZApi5WxdNv/JGeV+4KshJr1Qfw5MDQ=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi David,
I presume that was one of the diodes in the Guard circuit? Actually I've moved the units around, and its definately the unit,
 not its location. But thanks anyway.
73 Laurie.