RE: LF: QRSS / beacon test on 503.7kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: QRSS / beacon test on 503.7kHz
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 23:08:09 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

If anyone wants to use one of these slots I will stop the QRSS transmission

73, Rik  ON7YD

Quoting Gary - G4WGT <[email protected]>:

Andy,

No one will be able to use red-2, green-2 or blue-2 as Rik OR7T is sending
his call sign QRS starting in blue-1 for 7.5  minutes a little low on
503.686KHz.

I believe he only needs a short CW signal within the blue minute.

Gary - G4WGT.

  _____