LF: RE: Syncback software

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Syncback software
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 19:55:06 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

LF,

I have now got the software, Syncback running correctly (I think).

The purpose of this is to upload the chart from Andy’s beacon as received here to my web site periodically, ie. every 30 minutes.

I now have a receiver running 24/7 monitoring Andy,s beacon on 503.7KHz.

You can view the chart on my web site at :-

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/wgtaylor/grabber3.html

For the moment ignore the text on the page as it is originally designed to use with the 500KHz grabber when I renew my web site design. If it is a useful upload I will make it a permanent feature but may have to extend the frequency coverage of grabber 1 so not to overload the PC with operations which will cause the PC to struggle.

Let me have your comments please.

73

Gary – G4WGT.