Re: LF: Wanted - non-random PN sequence generator - so Off Topic it shou

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Wanted - non-random PN sequence generator - so Off Topic it shouldn't be allowed here!
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 13:43:28 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

You'll have to add a bit of decision making logic that looks for the not allowed conditions ... but if its really random, as the hitch hikers guide to the galaxy tells us .. anything could happen , to quote ' MUST ALWAYS occasionally be seen' looks like 'it' has started already ...

'Don't Panic'

G ..