LF: Re: Re: Re: LF Antennas - back to basics

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Re: LF Antennas - back to basics
From: "dave.riley3" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 20:10:27 -0500
Sender: [email protected]

Dave

If you believe this I have a bridge you might be interested in purchasing...

Jay W1VD  WD2XNS  WE2XGR/2

No thanks, I have enuf worms for fishing...

Besides, I'm lazy and one run of wire outperforms my messy attempts @ loading the trees with HV wires that detune with humidity...

We installed a short flat top on the Sea Venture ( WJMV ) and I could tell you what the relative humidity was by the antenna current...
Some dielectric measuring device, eh??

10A into the ground radial common point is power wasted that could have been released into the air... I'm talking about my crummy ground conductivity here ( silica sand ), not on a ship or @ a salt water location...

I think!!

What bridge?? An RF one??

Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: <[email protected]>