Re: LF: PROPAGATION WSPR

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: PROPAGATION WSPR
From: Piotr Młynarski <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 19:48:57 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Klaus von der Heide wrote:

Dear LF Group,

Nevertheless, WSPR is not very near to the Shannon limit. I spent nearly all my leisure time of the last year with the design of a new digital ham radio QSO-mode HD43 that comes as close as possible to the theoretical limit. I will send a preprint on request.

73 de Klaus, DJ5HG

Dear Klaus,
then i would appreciate receiving your paper  upon this hd43 mode.
In fact some of my free time (not much of it, unfortunately) is used to 'play' with some variations of digi modes - as a part of my scientific job(quantum chemistry) i do fortran programming so i took old jt44 mode of wsjt i.e. its fortran source and
using it as a starting basis i do some 'modifications'  for my own fun ...
btw, does  the "43" abbreviation  stand for the PUA43 system  of W7PUA
which was  used in FSK441 protocol?
73, peter, sq7mpj
qth: lodz, poland /jo91rs/