Re: LF: Re: Re: PROPAGATION WSPR

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Re: PROPAGATION WSPR
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 19:51:23 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

LOOK AFTER would imply Appliance. Assume you are looking after Shetland mountain goat.jpg. If you can milk the goat or dehorn a goat that would promote you from Appliance to Amateur operator goat.
I am sure you understand the humour, its the best way that I can put it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John P-G" <[email protected]>