Re: LF: RE: M0LMH in WSPR had to look twice !

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: M0LMH in WSPR had to look twice !
From: John P-G <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 07:58:50 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 01:29:18 -0000
"Lee Hudson" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Well to be honest I'm most surprised with the reports from GM4SLV @
> 700miles.
> Thanks for tuning down for a listen, John.

Hello Lee, LF

I was glad to see your signal on the brief trip down to 502.4 and I've
no doubt had I stayed longer on frequency I'd have received more from
you and at higher S/N ratios.

I see from the database that the last reception report was at 03:48
from DF6NM. I've retuned now, at 07:30, to 501.4 to see if there's still
some activity as daylight breaks. Only Jim seemingly.

Well done for a first night - it's interesting to note that I'm further
away from you than DF6NM... The UK is a bigger place than most people
realise - and Shetland is quite far away!

Cheers,

John
GM4SLV