Re: LF: Re: Ferrite toroid cores using HEM series materials

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Ferrite toroid cores using HEM series materials
From: "John RABSON" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 16:42:33 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Paul, David, Alan, Jim, LF, (and anyone I may have left out)

Many thanks everyone for your replies and very useful information.  What kicked
my request off was the need to make an input transformer for the Softrock for
136.

I have a few of these cores (and also assorted cores inherited from one of our
club members in Suffolk) and will do some measurements.

73
John F5VLF