LF: Ferrite toroid cores using HEM series materials

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Ferrite toroid cores using HEM series materials
From: "John RABSON" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 11:43:09 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Maplin have been selling these but their paper catalogue does not seem to give
detailed characteristics and doing an online search of their catalogue is not
practicable as I am typically getting 14.4kb/s on dialup*, which means it takes
a minute or more to repaint the page.

I tried e-mailing them but have not had a reply.

aL is easy to estimate with a few turns and an inductance meter, but I would
like to know more about these materials.  Can anyone help, please?

John F5VLF
*we are promised ADSL in a few weeks but I have been here before