Re: LF: Ferrite toroid cores using HEM series materials

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Ferrite toroid cores using HEM series materials
From: David Towers <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 16:51:28 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi John
copy attached
73
dave G8SZX

John RABSON wrote:
Maplin have been selling these but their paper catalogue does not seem to give detailed characteristics and doing an online search of their catalogue is not practicable as I am typically getting 14.4kb/s on dialup*, which means it takes a minute or more to repaint the page. I tried e-mailing them but have not had a reply. aL is easy to estimate with a few turns and an inductance meter, but I would like to know more about these materials. Can anyone help, please?
John F5VLF
*we are promised ADSL in a few weeks but I have been here before