LF: QRSS3 QSO with F6BWO on 137KHz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: QRSS3 QSO with F6BWO on 137KHz
From: "Scholz, Marco " <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 16:29:44 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Jeff,
I not found any email address from you and maybe you not receiving this
LF reflector mails, but however i try it.
Many thanks for calling me this morning after my QSO with DL2HRE. This
was a pleasure. Sorry i finished the QSO quickly, but i was short on
time. I will be QRV tomorrow monring and hopefully more often Sunday
mornings in future. Hope for some more QSO's with you. This was just my
3rd QSO on 137KHz :-)

vy73
Marco
DD7PC, JN49ax