LF: Censorship

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Censorship
From: "Mark" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 08:26:54 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Seems that the spambots are censoring mail to this group

  [email protected]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
    host relay2.thorcom.net [193.82.59.130]: 550 This message scored 4.0 spam points - rejected

In essence my email said   WSPR (and QRSS)  are best at the top edge of the band. They will not interfere much with each other.
My WSPR decoder  and grabber is on 24/7 so an agreed frequency is needed for it to be most effective especially when I am away (a lot recently)

Mark GM4ISM