LF: Re: Censorship

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Censorship
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 12:04:26 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MIMEOLE; b=q55coqrQRKdHfF/2w4cBNkmFvxMgK1gKZdkWPx8LMa8dlRFLk0pruD/hl6au0CGKrwQGqx84F+jSVFABwmmzGFbhhm0g7uclRFIbYvMg/lBwL8R8/gROxecUGgXJO0tRgstSjZcEOz7UZgAfX20u8c+j9ijluL2XIiknvZFZIDA= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mark, well at least your ISP does not seem to be blacklisted, because
some are still like Laurence who I think has had to use a different ISP,
because that mail got through. The spambots at some ISPs have been made very
aggressive recently as a result of the "Child Protection pressure" The VLF
Group I sub to was rated as an "adult site" because on poster named his
design "Little Cutie" (It will be interesting to see it this gets through
!!) There have also been problems with some ISPs where a mesage has refered
to the gender of a coax connector !! You might find it interesting to
re-read you failed message for "double entendres"

Cheers
Alan G3NYK