Re: LF: Razor blade RX

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Razor blade RX
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 11:35:20 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Doc
Its hard to believe so many people are missing the point. No one has yet mentioned how to make the device. How to set the RAZOR blade detector up and how to construct the EARPHONE needed. What is the impedence of the earphone and how a person would make one especially in 1940, although it would still apply today
g3kev

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dr. Tom Gruis" <[email protected]>