Re: LF: Noise

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Noise
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 16:32:51 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Jean-Pierre,

in this case I'm quite sure it was indeed Luxembourg effect. My narrowband TA grabs suffered from the same noise-like pattern from 2:10 to 3:00, arriving from north. For me, the most prominent heater seems to be Deutschlandfunk 549 kHz (about 70 km north of me), which apparently carried significant audio components near 1050 Hz during this period. The same program content is also sent by Donebach 153 kHz which is closer to your path from DCF39, and by Aholming 207 kHz in eastern Bavaria which might have enhanced the effect toward Lubos.

Sometimes (but not in this case) I can see the same modulation patterns below DCF39 and above HGA22. These seem to be mostly caused by 225 kHz from Poland.

Re KL1X/BY: Last night, I again had two or three bright spots on the right
frequency and at the right time, but nothing readable.

Best wishes

Markus,
DF6NM in Nuernberg, JN59NK

----- Original Message ----- From: ""Jean-Pierre Méré (F1AFJ)"" <[email protected]>