Re: LF: Luxemburg effect?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Luxemburg effect?
From: Marco IK1ODO <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 21:16:24 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
At 21.01 06/01/2009, you wrote:

Hi Markus, hi group!

Thank you Marcus for mentioning the "Luxemburg effect".
Yes I had a rough idea that its somekind of cross modulation in the ionosphere,
when a strong signal is present.

Now I want to know more. Using a search engine for half an hour, I'm not satisfied with the infos.
How does this interaction, modulation take place, where is the nonlinearity?

Do You know useful links or even a book to read about it?

Thank You!
Have a nice evening
Dennis

Dennis,

the Luxemburg effect was discussed here in 1999 and 2003 :-) - this group has a long history.

I attach a ZIP containing several messages from that time; you will find many answers.

73 - Marco IK1ODO