Re: LF: Re: Luxemburg effect?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Luxemburg effect?
From: "Dennis" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 22:19:51 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Alan!

Oh yes thank you,  plenty to read :)
good night!
Dennis
DL6NVC

BTW: In Berlin, as an exclaim of highest delight,  it's common to say:
"Da kann man nicht meckern" which means more or less
"There is nothing to complain/moan about" or  "can't argue with that"

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a