Re: LF: RE: RE: DEGEN 1103

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: RE: DEGEN 1103
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 21:34:38 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
well I agree but on note indicates that the fix also allows to use the
wip
over the loop stick,,, not sure there is much use to tune lower than the
standard 100 K at that range it works pretty well on the local airport
beacons etc when I allowed it to go lower and did not write to memory 99
I couldnt see much other than intermod ,,, reverting with a power on/off
cleared the ability to "tune" lower that 100 K

Bob K3DJC