LF: Re: RE: DEGEN 1103

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: RE: DEGEN 1103
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 21:33:20 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MIMEOLE; b=V+Y/w4RBBd14vZAAX+3L5fhqM2if7WiqG5GERTEtEdEWjD6alh+actTvvtx0Vn0i/sWEKrv37ZB9OMY4/U6FNLExNylbLWe9gC1ijqjolBgXMPuDD0iJ16Hx6/O872Q2EmUPclSwNSalRCCAqlGpmeYSd25QkwOJnfKT2KX78q4= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Alberto , on second thoughts that is probably a good idea as the ferrite
loop would probably be off tune down there (and thus very deaf) anyway so
the only antenna you could use would be an external wire or the whip (or an
adapted mini-whip). It is very difficult to go lower if it is a varactor
tuned ferrite because the varactor wll be at max capacity at 100kHz
presumably.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK